Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Andy Chiong's Mind Map


Background Story
As part of Ngee Ann Polytechnic's outreach activities, I gave a Mind Mapping workshop to a group of secondary school students on 5 Nov 2004. Andy Chiong was one of the student leaders studying Quality Management and Engineering in Ngee Ann Polytechnic who was helping out with the event management. I remembered him as a hardworking and very humble student. As I was teaching to a  group of students about mind mapping, he was quietly sitting at a corner mind mapping the entire proceedings of the workshop in real-time. When he showed me his colourful and detailed mind map after the workshop, I was certainly extremely happy. The mind map was certainly an excellent recording of the  what I taught during the workshop. 

I wish him well in that, he has really empowered his brain to think radiantly. Not many in the world is able to have that kind of mindset.