Sunday, March 16, 2014

PRESENTATION at THE GLOBAL MIND MAP CONFERENCE 2007 on 14-15 Nov 2007

 
PRESENTATION SLIDES

MIND MAP OF PRESENTATION

 It was indeed a wonderful experience to be invited to speak to an international audience on my favourite topic of "Real-time Buzan Mind Mapping - Challenges, Difficulties and Benefits" during the Global Mind Map Conference 2007, organised jointly by Buzan Asia and the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM), 14-15 Nov 2007.

Naturally, given the hectic pace of working full-time in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, I resorted to my valuable Mind Manager 2002 software to quickly create an overview of my presentation.

Organising my notes, teaching, lesson & curriculum plans, seminar presentations ...etc ...etc using mind maps has perhaps helped me gain a "Good New Habit" (GNH) which has grown larger than ever before and is still growing. It is an indispensible tool for me. I hope it would be for you too!

Attached below is the complete schedule of the Global Mind Map Conference 2007.
Global Mind Map Conference 2007 Schedule


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.