Saturday, December 03, 2011

My Mind Map on Sun Tzu's Art of War (孙子兵法) (Sun Zi Bing Fa) by Khoo Kheng Hor in Civil Service College on Sat, 3rd July 1999


I came across two YouTube clip Sun Tzu's Art of War (孙子兵法) by this guru of the AOW and how he applied it to present day situations.
http://youtu.be/fg1-60JZaSY and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vWxN3KL6E. Interested viewers may like to take see the master at work.  
SUMMARY of MIND MAP "ART of WAR" LECTURE BY MR KHOO KHENG-HOR



This mind map on Sun Zi's (or Sun Tzu) Art of War (孙子兵法) remains as one of my all time favourites. It was graciously autographed by Mr Khoo Kheng-Hor, the MD of Stirling Consultants & Management Pte Ltd and the Sun Zi Guru, after he delivered the course in Civil Service College on Sat. 3rd July 1999. I was really fortunate to have attended his wonderful and interesting course. I have always recommended all my friends who happen to be see my mind map or were given one, to attend Mr Khoo's Sun Zi's courses.

The course is full of examples of how to apply Sun Zi's Art of War at work and at home. It was even more memorable as I did not have time to prepare the central image unlike mind maps that I drew during courses that I attended. Thus, having to prepare the central image on the spot and being able to mind map his course beautifully was indeed a Von Restorff! Also, using my precious mind map, I was also able to explain some of the interesting elements of the Art of War to others. I could still recall the same joy I had enjoyed listening to his talk on that Saturday morning in Civil Service College. I have indeed been "Suntzunize" by Mr Khoo Kheng-Hor. Thank you Mr Khoo for the excellent and succinct presentation.

Afternote: I spotted a video clip on YouTube, http://youtu.be/fg1-60JZaSY . Interested viewers may like to take see the master at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.