Friday, December 02, 2011

My Mind Map on Denis Waitley's "Empires of the Mind - Lead and Succeed in the KBE World" Seminar in Ngee Ann Polytechnic on Mon, 27th SEP 1999


Dr Denis Waitley came to Ngee Ann Polytechnic on Monday, 27th September 1999 to deliver a seminar entitled "Empires of the Mind - How to Lead and Succeed in a KBE World". I joined hundreds of NP staff in the Multi-purpose Hall (MPH) for the seminar.

I had just then completed my Buzan Licensed Instructor's course in Mind Mapping in the United Kingdom in March 1999 and was determined to mind map the seminar on one A3-sized paper. Many thought it was an impossible task. But, at the end of the seminar, there was only admiration for my beautifully coloured mind mapped note and I was rewarded when Dr Denis Waitley autographed my creation.

With the aid of my mind map, I was able to recall about 70-80% of what was lectured during the 3-hour seminar. It remained one of the many treasured work-of-the-art pieces in my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.