Friday, February 15, 2013

My Mind Map on a Secondary 1 or 2 Math Function: 'Exponential and Logarithmic' on 12 June 2006


I was approached by my colleague, Ms Esther Chin Mee Yan for help in developing a mind map as a training aid for polytechnic students.

She did a wonderful job of providing me with the teaching materials as well as a summary of the gist of what she teaches her students.

The result of her hard work has provided me with lots of inspiration to help her mind mapped this topic on Exponential and Logarithmic Functions. 

The mind map provided a holistic view for anyone hoping to have a firm grasp of this topic and and do well in the exams.

 Mind Map Blog by Choon Boo LIM is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.