Friday, February 14, 2014

My Mind Map of a SECONDARY 1 or 2 GEOGRAPHY SUBJECT - PHYSICAL and HUMAN LANDSCAPES

GEOGRAPHY - PHYSICAL AND HUMAN LANDSCAPES

When I was young, I always wanted to remember as much as possible of what I have read, learned or listened in classes, lectures, seminars, etc. Do you have that love for knowledge, memory and recall too? If you do, then, I think you would probably come to love the mind mapping technique as it is perhaps one of the best information crunching / retention / memory tool available! Haha.

So after learning the rudiments of mind mapping from Tony Buzan, Vanda North, Mun Sang and others, I quickly went on to mind map almost anything....... that I would like to remember/recall.

As I browsed through the numerous mind maps that I have done over the years, I tumbled across the above mind map that I did for my nephew in 2001. Hope it amazes you as much as it amazes me on how much information is packed onto just one sheet of A4-sized paper. Enjoy.


Mind Map Blog by Choon Boo LIM is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.