Monday, February 17, 2014

My MIND MAP of ROBERT GAGNE's INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN THEORY for LEARNING

ROBERT GAGNE's NINE INSTRUCTIONAL EVENTS FOR LEARNING TO HAPPEN
I first came across Robert Gagne's nine events of instructions for learning soon after attending the WSQ's "Advanced Certificate for Testing and Assessment" (ACTA) course. The ACTA course was conducted by Ms Oei Min, a very experienced WSQ instructor and facilitator of learning.

I find Gagne's nine instructional events theory an interesting supplement/guide in teaching my students. After many years of teaching students to learn and how to learn, I have learnt that by adding the element of FUN as much as possible to every one of the nine steps, one can enhance learning and retention. Please enjoy the mind map.

Mind Map Blog by Choon Boo LIM is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.