Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My MIND MAP of NOTES of a MEETING Recorded in REAL-TIME

NOTES OF MEETING THAT WAS RECORDED IN REAL-TIME on an A5-sized Paper


This is an example of how we could re-decorate a mind map that we recorded using a single colour pen and make it appealing to the eye and ..... of course, the brain.

I did not bring my usual set of colour pens to the meeting and hence still decided to take down notes in my normal mind map format using my only blue ball-point pen.

Subsequently, I just used my favourite Staedtler(TM) brand colour markers to underline the branches with different colour at my own time, after the meeting. I was quite pleased with the clarity and compactness that the mind map has summarised the notes of the meeting for me.

Noticed that it is not possible to mind map the notes to this level of compactness and speed using any computerised mind map software, like mindmanager, iMindmap and others available today. Can you think of any reasons why this is so? Haha.

I have always emphasized that the best way of developing one's mastery in mind mapping notes of meeting in real-time is to do it by hand and in-situ. Hope you understand the reasons for my recommendation.

Thank you for viewing and enjoy.

Mind Map Blog by Choon Boo LIM is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.