Sunday, March 02, 2014

SEATTLE's PIKE PLACE FISH MARKET PHILOSOPHY MIND MAP by DR STEPHEN C LUNDIN, HARRY PAUL & JOHN CHRISTENSEN

"THE FISH PHILOSOPHY" MIND MAP on a A5-sized Paper
Looking through my archives, I came across a mind map I drew of an amazing book, "The Fish Philosophy" by Dr Stephen C Lundin, Harry Paul and John Christensen, on Sunday, 14 July 2002

Although my wife bought the FISH book during her trip to India in April 2001, I did not really read it about it until I came across the "Pike Place Fish Market" story that the book was based on.

On hindsight, I could hardly hide my joy at creating a A5-sized summary mind map of "The Fish Philosophy".

When I showed it to my eleven year old daughter, she quickly drew another creative picture of the central image of my mind map and wrote "Mine's nicer"......which I totally agree! Here is her creation! Well done!


My Eleven Year Old Daughter's Central Image of "The Fish Philosophy"

 Please enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.