Monday, January 14, 2013

My Mind Map on David Copperfield's Magic Show in Singapore Indoor Stadium on 1 July 2001


I was rather amused when someone asked me whether I did the above Mind Map during the show. Of course not! I was busy closely observing from my front line seats with my son and trying to figure out how one of the world's greatest illusionists, David Copperfield, was doing his illusions right in front of our eyes! It is really a great show that I could not possibly forget it that easily. I was thus determined to remember that night that I was kept wondering how David managed to perform his illusions. So that very night, I drew the above Mind Map. 

Till today, I could easily relate the entire magical night performance that I attended together with my son, Zhiguang. I believe, through my pictures, you, the viewer could also easily relate what went on that night.